Customer Service Advisor, Accra Ghana
Role: Customer Service Advisor, Accra Ghana
Applications by: CLOSED
Start date: Immediate
Location: Adabraka, Accra
Eagle Accra registered as EMH Global Ghana Ltd is a fast-growing international technology and content agency based in Adabraka Accra. The agency specialises in the development and support of web application software, video content production, and creative design and print.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our team. The ideal candidate must have some experience working in a busy environment and enjoy being responsive and customer-focused.
The role will involve assisting customers around the world with their enquiries via Live Chat, telephone, and emails.
- Respond to customer queries via Live Chat, telephone,
- and email, and escalate queries to the line manager/ supervisor as appropriate.
- Provide customers with support on their applications.
- Take ownership of customer enquiries or complaints to provide a resolution at the first point of contact.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide technical assistance to respond to customer enquiries.
- Able to handle several concurrent chats with our customers at any given time.
- Able to maintain an average of 15 to 20 seconds customer response time.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager or supervisor.
You will need to have the following skills and competencies:
- Be detail-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills are essential
- Good telephone manners
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own to deliver objectives
- Must instil and reinforce strong customer service and business-oriented ethics
- Personal development
- Opportunity to progress within the organisation
- Great Friendly and lively environment
- Sociable Activities
Working Days/ Hours
- Monday – Friday (8-hour working shift. Working hours may vary subject to our client’s time zone)
If you believe you fulfil these criteria and are enthusiastic about taking on a new challenge, please send over your CV with a cover letter to Ama at [email protected]