Role: Customer Service Agent London
Applications Deadline: 5 pm, 28th February 2019
Start date: Immediate
Location: Stratford, London
We are a fast-growing content and tech agency. Based in Stratford, our expertise includes focusing on ethnic groups and the BAME community and have been described as London’s leading black agency. With a strong creative and tech reputation, we have film, content, design software development and web design capabilities within a young enthusiastic team.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent with a great personality and is passionate about assisting clients in Europe, Asia and America over the phone and online. The ideal candidate must be hungry for a new challenge and ready to grow their career within Customer Service. So, if you are ready to join a friendly and lively environment where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide technical assistance to customer enquiries.
- Handling several telephone calls or live chats with our customers at any given time.
- Being able to work quickly by maintaining a first response time of 15 seconds and an average response time of 20 seconds.
- Assisting customers with matters throughout their application process.
- Handling complaints and being able to help in solving customer problems.
- Liaising amongst different departments both within company and clients’ organisations.
- Personable with the ability to build relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- 1 year + previous experience in Customer Service (via Telephone and/ or Live Chat)
- Minimum typing speed of 65 Words Per Minute
- The ability to handle multiple chats at the same time
- Flexibility to deal with constant change in a dynamic organisation
- Great telephone manners
- Excellent PC and typing skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Ability to write non-standard responses using conversational language, as well as applying the right tone and demonstrating a range of interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Candidate must be very fluent in written and spoken English,
- Candidate must speak fluently at least one Ghanaian language
- Monday – Friday (8-hour working shift. Working times subject to the time zone of the client)
- Great Friendly and lively environment
- Opportunity to grow and progress
Send your CV and cover letter to Philip at this email [email protected]