Online Application System
The mission’s mandate includes representing and promoting the interest of Ghana at North America as well as facilitating the smooth travel of both Ghanaian and foreigners into Ghana.
With the increasing number of visitors traveling to Ghana due to a thriving economic environment, coupled with the growing Ghanaian resident population in the US, the Mission was inundated with visa and passport applications requests.
This brought an urgent need to develop a more efficient visa and passport application system that will replace the tedious and slow process.
With our deep understanding of the Ghanaian and US customer relations , we proposed to design and develop a fully functional bespoke enterprise resource planning software (ERP) dubbed eCIMS which will have as part of its many features the following;
• Customer Interface designed to accept requests for online visa and passport applications, track number of requests.
• Administrative Interface which is the back end process where visa requests, accounting and customized reports are prepared.
• Security feature where a user can assign role based access rights thereby preventing unauthorized user accessing crucial or confidential information.
• Reporting feature allows the system to generate customized reports
• Emails and SMS directly sent to customers to keep them updated with the latest changes and modifications with their application
• Barcode facility to manage application tracking thereby reducing the effort of manually entering data into the software
EMH’s eCIMS software became the first online application system to be introduced by Ghana. The software has simplified application and turnaround time reduces drastically allowing for a 24 and 72hrs service aside their usual standard 10working day’s service. To date over 1 million applications have been successfully processed and archived on eCIMS.